The New Florida Majority is an independent organization working to increase the voting and political power of marginalized and excluded constituencies toward an inclusive, equitable, and just Florida.
The Data Coordinator will work primarily to assist the Data Director with all data tasks utilizing the Voter Activation Network (VAN) and EveryAction in addition to other data projects as needed.
- Create and run weekly reports for all aspects of issue and electoral campaigns and other program data;
- Provide technical support and training to staff on EveryAction & VAN to support canvassing, volunteer mobilization and organizing activities;
- Develop both technical and end-user documentation for data processes;
- Provide data analysis and reports as needed;
- Manage project management system;
- Assist with the development of new systems and processes as needed;
- Schedule and implement regular data hygiene processes;
- Manage texting programs including Relay/ThruText, Hustle and Revere
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Minimum three years’ experience working for advocacy groups, or political campaigns;
- Advanced experience with the Voter Activation Network (VAN)
- Experience providing technical assistance or working on technical projects in a community organization, or political campaign highly desired;
- Experience with EveryAction required;
- Expert experience using Excel to create complex reports;
- Experience with Google Data Studio required;
- Experience managing Revere, Hustle and Relay/ThruText texting programs highly desired;
- Experience with Asana project management a plus;
- Experience with WordPress or general web development a plus;
- Ability to rapidly learn new computer programs and skills is essential;
- Must work well with a team and work with diverse groups of people;
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple responsibilities in a face paced work environment;
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Location: South Florida/Miami, FL