PeopleForBikes Coalition is seeking an Industry Research Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing an ongoing research program that supports specific initiatives, the organizational mission of PeopleForBikes, and the bicycle industry including sales trends, bicycle participation, member attitudes, and connecting the dots between building great places to ride and industry growth. These efforts include proactively telling the PeopleForBikes story via data/research, identifying and aggregating existing data, creating and maintaining partnerships with research providers, conducting primary research, leveraging Ride Spot data, and supporting the industry through market intelligence. This position is located at the PeopleForBikes headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
- M.S./M.A. in a research-related field (e.g., social sciences) or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum five years of research experience. Minimum two years of research experience in advocacy, transportation, and/or the bike industry.
- Strong analytic skills with experience conducting research independently, managing vendor/partners, and analyzing data from secondary sources
- Ability to synthesize research findings from a variety of sources and generate actionable insights that support PeopleForBikes initiatives as well as the broader organizational mission
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Ability to prioritize internal/external research requests and allocate resources accordingly
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert at Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SurveyGizmo, R/SPSS and/or other similar software
- Python and/or other similar data science background is a plus
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Location: Boulder, Colorado