PeopleForBikes Foundation is seeking a Local Innovation Research Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing an ongoing research program that supports the work of the local innovation team including the PlacesForBikes City Ratings and Final Mile projects. These efforts include proactively telling the PlacesForBikes story via data/research, identifying and aggregating existing data, creating and maintaining partnerships with research providers, conducting primary research, and networking with internal and external stakeholders. This position is located at the PeopleForBikes headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
- M.S./M.A. in a research-related field (e.g., social sciences) or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum five years of research experience. Minimum two years of research experience in advocacy, transportation, and/or in communities.
- Strong analytic skills with experience conducting research independently, managing vendor/partners, and analyzing data from secondary sources
- Ability to synthesize research findings from a variety of sources and generate actionable insights that support PlacesForBikes initiatives as well as the broader organizational mission
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Ability to prioritize internal/external research requests and allocate resources accordingly
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert at Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SurveyGizmo, R/SPSS and/or other similar software
- GIS experience is a plus
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Location: Boulder, Colorado