The Democratic National Committee’s Tech team is hiring a Battleground States Analytics Manager to support targeted, data-driven campaigns around the country to elect Democrats up and down the ballot in 2020.
The Battleground States Analytics Manager will work in close partnership with Data teams on the ground in key states to prepare battleground states for the general election, including: implementing an early framework for targeted volunteer recruitment and voter contact, establishing data standards, set program goals, and developing reporting systems to track progress over time.
Who we are:
The Tech Team is a small, diverse team that provides technology and datasets used by candidates and organizers in all 50 states and in all 3,413 counties across the United States. The Tech Team’s efforts directly give support to analyze data, organize campaigns, define targets, raise money, and get out the vote on Election Day.
We are building a team geared to take on the biggest challenges. So we are hiring analysts, product managers, engineers, researchers, designers, security experts, IT professionals, client support, and data scientists who can use user-centered design and rapid iteration to develop a rich technology ecosystem for progressives – building tools ourselves as well as partnering with other companies and organizations.
Who you are:
- We’re focused on equipping candidates and campaigns around the country with the data and analytics resources they need to win, and are looking for an Analytics Manager to support critical state programs for the 2020 general election.
- Core responsibilities of this role will include:
- Implementing Data Standards: Working with states and our national team to ensure a strong framework is in place for clean, consistent data entry by campaign organizing programs. Ensure data is being tracked across states in a scalable way and clear systems and documentation exist to ensure high quality data tracking throughout the cycle.
- Goal Setting: Support states data teams in defining key metrics to track and setting goals to evaluate program progress and adjust as needed.
- Targeting: Support states in identifying targeted voters for outreach based on program goals.
- Reporting: Build reports to measure program performance for internal program measurement and to communicate with external stakeholders.
Salary: Not listed
Location: Washington, DC or potential for remote