The Texas Democratic Party seeks a full-time, top-tier, self-motivated, and innovative Fundraising Data Analyst to grow the Finance team. Reporting directly to the Finance Director and often working closely alongside her and the Data Director, this new team member will be responsible for ensuring the Party is raising money as efficiently and sustainably as possible.
Description: The Finance Data Analyst will work directly with the finance, data, and digital teams to make sure we are leveraging the most cutting edge analysis to help us develop and execute on our path to victory.
The right fit for this job is a person who has impeccable organizational, technical, interpersonal, communication, and planning skills. Only apply for this job if you’re ready to be part of a tight-knit team with high expectations.
Finance Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support internal fundraising programs and operations, including Direct Mail, reporting, and event invitations, to ensure the campaign is raising money as effectively as possible
- Develop and manage internal fundraising projections to help the campaign better understand where revenue is coming from, and what the most efficient channels are
- Create data visualizations and dashboards to help identify trends and forecast possibilities, as well as communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the campaign
- Support team’s use of NGP and ensure the integrity of data entry
- Experience with Python, Gitlab / Github, and SQL
- Experience with data visualization software, including DataStudio, tableau, etc.
- Know and understands how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience explaining technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- An absolute commitment to working at the Texas Democratic Party through November 2020
Salary: $50k – $55k