A TargetSmart Data Products Specialist provides research, handles and processes raw, inbound data feeds, and ultimately assists in the production and delivery of new data products. The Data Products Specialist works as a member of the Data Products Build team to ensure that we construct high-quality and impactful data products for our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure on-time delivery of designated information requests.
- Manages time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Submits, documents, tracks and monitors data processing jobs.
- Audits/verifies all work results.
- Builds data processing workflows to streamline processes.
- Researches and accurately validates source data, data formatting specifications and output requirements ensuring minimal defects.
- Works with sources to understand incoming data and make modifications to existing processes to enhance and ensure the quality of the affected data products
- Performs audits to ensure compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures, project requirements and service level agreements/expectations.
- Fulfills TargetSmart documentation and auditing requirements.
- Research, acquisition, processing and documentation of available vote history, district and other data types for internal and external client support work and delivery.
- Processing, tracking, and documentation of incoming source files.
- Creation, delivery, and tracking of product files.
- Professionally communicates internally and externally with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Attends all client and internal meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Is available via email/phone during normal business hours (M-F, 9AM-6PM EST). The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
Location: Washington, DC preferred, remote possible