Authentic Campaigns is seeking a Senior Measurement and Analytics Strategist to help our team quickly analyze, optimize, and report on campaign data.
The ideal candidate will tenaciously examine campaign data for key conclusions and actionable insights. He or she will be able to work quickly, determining key areas of interest and optimizations based on relevance and data. Candidates should be results-oriented, analytical, communicative, and able to work under pressure/deadline.
This position is full-time and salaried at $70,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Regularly analyze and report on client data to determine performance thresholds and inform optimization
- Create automated client facing reports that include data from multiple departments
- Compile data across multiple departments and report internally so our teams can provide better projections, learn from what others are doing, etc…
- Advance and evolve reporting processes and templates for speed, ease, and usefulness
- Provide additional support for campaigns/clients that require meticulous testing, measurement, and analysis
- Perform other duties as needed
Salary: Not listed
Location: Chicago, Philadelphia, or Washington, DC