Grow Progress is hiring a Data Analyst or Senior Data Analyst to build cutting-edge persuasion technology for social good.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a team that’s pioneering a new approach to persuasion: giving our customers the power to persuade more people based on how they think — not just how they look.
If you want to make a big social impact and grow your skill set by helping to build new products from the ground up, we hope you’ll apply.
Who We Are
Grow Progress gives our customers the power to persuade more people by tailoring their messages to match each audience member’s identity. We help customers harness the latest persuasion science to create messaging that’s typically 200% to 500% more effective than their existing ads. We do this by predicting which personality traits and values are most important to each individual based on their digital footprints. We’re using this tech to super-power campaigns, causes, and companies that make the world a better place. We currently work with many of the biggest Democratic pollsters, marketing agencies, advocacy groups, and labor unions in the country. We’re a team of experienced campaigners and data scientists who are obsessed with harnessing the power of evidence to make social good advocates more effective. We’re ambitious, efficient, low-ego, and we like to make each other laugh.
What You’ll Build
You will be launching an important new product with us: iterative online testing of messages that are tailored to match the values and identity of different audience segments. As our data analyst on the project, you will be executing and managing a series of rapid digital message tests. You’ll be building out our infrastructure for this new product from the ground up, so we’re looking for someone who’s scrappy and self-driven. We’d also like to work with someone who’s excited about experimenting with different ways to measure success on digital advertising platforms and is good at communicating with both technical and non-technical teammates.
As part of our team, you will:
- Help to build a new product for analyzing and understanding the values that drive different audience/voter segments
- Work closely with digital marketing agencies and their clients to ensure that our technology empowers them to break through with more people
- Work with our data science team to run analysis and create data visualizations
- Track the results of different combinations of ads and audiences
- Surface insights that will help creative agencies identify particular aspects of messages that work best for different types of people
- Present recommendations to our clients
- Work with our engineering team to design ways to automate your workflow
Salary: $55,000 - $80,000, plus equity
Location: DC preferred, remote for the right candidate