We are seeking a Member Experience Specialist to ensure TMC members have a best-in-class service experience in their engagement with TMC, in member communications, our online community, and at member events. You will be responsible for supporting multiple member service streams within our network, to constantly engage with the TMC community, identify challenges and solutions to our current member service strategy, and support fostering deep relationships with our members and with each other, reflecting of our core principles of solidarity, cooperation, equity, transparency, sustainability, and independence.
The Member Experience Specialist requires a highly passionate, community-oriented, highly-organized and ambitious individual with a strong work ethic, basic project management skills, and the ability to support workflows as well as develop and execute plans. This position will report to the Member Experience Manager, and will work closely across teams within TMC, as well as within the membership community.
- Responsible for supporting our current ticketing support system. Respond to members queries in a timely and accurate way, via Slack, email or our internal ticketing system.
- Support the tool sign up program and ensure members are supported through the process
- Build a deep understanding of our tools, members, and cooperative and identify opportunities to optimize process overtime
- Update our internal systems/project managers with information about technical issues and useful discussion with customers.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects across the organization.
- Maintain weekly reports on member inquiries, responses and feedback so as to develop member experience analytics.
- Represent and reflect the cooperative’s values through member relations in our virtual community, in communications member events and convening.
- Documents best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities, using excellent communication and listening skills, accessibility and transparency.
- Demonstrates basic understanding in equity concepts and language and ensures that diversity, equity and inclusion is at the forefront of our work.
- Identifies and helps solves the needs of members through deep engagement, listening and responsiveness with excellence and community values centered in the work.
- Supports the manager with research to engage in regular surveying and listening to ensure deep understanding of members needs, challenges, ideas, and values. Plays a key role in the execution of our surveys.
Qualifications You will need the following strengths:
- Experience providing customer service.
- Experience engaging via Slack, Google Suite, and Zoom.
- Experience working with a team in a collaborative manner that supports growth and professional development.
- Demonstrated record of flexibility, creativity and solution-mindedness.
- Experience supporting a community with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion.
Other Highly Desirable Attributes:
- Proficiency with the broader technology or data industry; familiarity with the progressive technology and data landscape.
- Experience providing customer service within member-centered projects or membership communities, and or working within federated or affiliate structured organizations.
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000