Organize New Hampshire – the New Hampshire Democratic Coordinated Campaign – is seeking a highly motivated Absentee Ballot Data Coordinator to help ensure Democratic victories across the state. 2020 is going to be a critical year for New Hampshire Democrats. The New Hampshire Coordinated Campaign is the umbrella organization under which that state party combines and focuses its resources for targeted races ensuring New Hampshire elects Democrats up and down the ballot this November. This position reports to the Data Director.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage collection of all absentee ballot data (requests and returns) from SOS, and town clerks.
- Communicates with volunteer data captains, and holds them accountable to data collection.
- Works with our Voter Protection and Organizing teams on tracking data on the full absentee ballot lifecycle. Works with other members of the data team to produce accurate and timely reports.
- Works to process any voter file updates from the Secretary of State and, confirms polling locations and other voting information with town and city officials.
We encourage you to apply if you’ve got a combination of the following:
- One or more cycles of campaign experience. Management experience as part of an organizing program is a plus.
- Interest in campaign data and a strong foundation with google sheets, excel spreadsheets and Votebuilder.
Location: Not Listed