BerlinRosen, a leading Democratic political consulting firm, is seeking an experienced political professional to help develop and execute direct mail and advertising campaigns for our political and public affairs clients—with a focus on using data to cost-effectively target messages and audiences.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is a great opportunity for a quantitatively-oriented field organizer, campaign manager or voter file manager who is ready to take the next step in their career as a strategist.
This is a temporary position that begins August 3, 2020 and goes through November 6, 2020. Our offices are temporarily closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and so whomever we hire will be expected to work remotely from home.
Job hours expectations reflect our clients’ needs—long hours and on call seven days a week.
The salary rate for this position is $58,500 annually, paid in bi-monthly installments, plus full benefits.
As an Associate Data Manager on our team, you will…
- Help to develop winning campaign strategies (e.g., constructing paths to victory and recommending optimal mixes of media for different jurisdictions)
- Create efficient voter contact universes across platforms (mail, digital, field)
- Export voter contact files from CRM platforms like VAN and Catalist
- Interface with clients, third party vendors and consultants
- Lead ad hoc data analysis projects for advocacy groups and other clients
- One+ years’ experience in politics, ideally in both field and data
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills that have been put to effective use at electoral targeting
- Comfort with analyzing election results, polling and voter file data (using platforms like Excel, VAN, Catalist and PDI)
- Extremely strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- Demonstrated success developing political strategies
- Experience with mapping and data visualization software like QGIS and Tableau is a strong plus
- Experience with Google BigQuery or other type of SQL database
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role with excellence, including…
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement and a commitment to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 9 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement
Salary: $58,5000 annually