Description The Fair Shot Texas PAC is a Texas general purpose political action committee under the leadership of the Texas AFL-CIO and supporting labor allies working to advance a pro-working family agenda in the 2020 election cycle. The PAC will engage in direct voter contact with an emphasis on key Texas legislative races.
The Fair Shot Texas PAC is currently accepting applications for the role of Data Director. Data director will work with Field Director, PAC Director, data staff in coordinating allied organizations, the national AFL-CIO, and FST PAC digital consultants to determine and produce voter contact lists for digital, phone, text, mail, and other voter contact methods. The Data Director will report to the Voter Contact Director.
The Data Director salary will be $6,000/ month plus benefits, a monthly tech stipend, paid time off for federal holidays and flexible PTO.
Requirements Responsibilities include:
- Working with allied organizations
- Producing list for team members doing daily voter contact
- Ensure data integrity for the PAC
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 cycle of experience as a member of the data team
- 2 Cycles of experience in progressive political, candidate, or organizing roles.
- Completed a professional data science training program.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, and meet tight timelines
- Practice managing multiple competing priorities at the same time
- Passion for working to elect labor endorsed candidates to the Texas House of Representatives