Texas Freedom Network is seeking a Data Coordinator to take on a key role in our digital team and help us in our mission to build a grassroots movement for equality and social justice in Texas.
- Day-to-day management of the organization’s data.
- Prepare and sync data across databases, tools, and dashboards.
- Compile metrics and generate reports for digital, field, and fundraising departments.
- Implement data best practices and perform regularly scheduled data maintenance.
- Identify and suggest analytics-based tactics for advocacy and electoral programs.
- Serve as a part of the larger digital engagement team, supporting digital advocacy/advertising/voter engagement projects
- Dedicated to progressive values, as well as the mission and goals of the Texas Freedom Network and our programs Texas Rising and Just Texas.
- 1-2 years in a position managing data (or equivalent training program/certification)
- Problem solver who can troubleshoot issues independently
- Strong attention to detail
- A general understanding of voter registration and voter contact programs
- Experience with civic engagement organizing, labor or community organizing, or work on political campaigns
- Experience with Texas voter registration, voter contact programs, and campaign data
- VAN (Voter Activation Network) or other voter file database
- EveryAction or political advocacy CRMs
- SQL, BigQuery
- Data Visualization
Salary: $48,000 - $52,000
Location: Remote, TX