Deputy Data Director: The Show Me Change Deputy Data Director will be responsible for working with the Data Director and other departments to support and enhance the coordinated campaign data program. This position will provide direct data and technical support to coordinated campaign staff. The 2020 Coordinated Campaign has unprecedented opportunities to impact key races at all levels of office including multiple competitive statewide, congressional, and state legislative races. This is a general election position through November and reports to the Coordinated Campaign Data Director.
- Work with Data Director to identify data needs across the state
- Provide training and technical support to coordinated campaign and partner staff
- Work with the leadership team to develop regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis, including but not limited to voter registration trends, voter contact results, and predictive model validation
- Assist in the administration of VAN and other tech tools
- Balance long term projects and priorities with the immediate needs of a successful, flexible program
- At least one cycle campaign or political advocacy experience
- Proficiency with Tableau, d3, Shiny, or other data visualization languages or platforms
- Experience with VAN, especially in an administrative role
- Experience with SQL, Python, R or other languages for database management or large dataset analysis
- Proficiency with excel/google sheets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate timelines effectively while delivering on critical deadlines
- Willingness to learn new systems and work with multiple departments
Salary: Not Listed
Location: This position will be based remotely until the cessation of appropriate stay-at-home procedures, after which it will be based in Columbia, Missouri.