NCAAT is seeking a Data Coordinator for our voter registration and GOTV programs. The Coordinator’s primary function will be to manage voter files, census, and volunteer data; build and maintain structures for tracking metrics across programs; and train staff to use them. Selected candidate will be expected to work with partner groups, operate administrative systems, and communicate regularly with co-workers. This position is ideal for a candidate with strong data and interpersonal communication skills, an interest in civic engagement, and desire to learn more about AAPI communities in NC.
About the organizations: North Carolina Asian Americans Together (NCAAT) is a 501c(3) nonprofit committed to supporting equity and justice for all by fostering community among Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities and allies in NC through civic engagement, leadership development, grassroots mobilization, and political participation. NCAAT in Action is a 501c(4) created to build political power among AAPIs through voter education and progressive advocacy.
- Comfortable using digital tools to engage and collaborate remotely with a cross-functional team
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can take ownership and oversee projects from start to finish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; campaign experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills and experience helping non-technical people understand data processes, tools, and outcomes
- Extensive experience using NGPVan/EveryAction and Excel as part of day-to-day responsibilities — experience with outreach tools like ThruText, ThruTalk, Reach, digital ads, and analytics a plus
- Familiarity with identifying and targeting voters, including propensity, turnout, and persuasion modeling, especially for GOTV efforts
- Proven track record of working efficiently with data; ability to synthesize data cleanly and accurately in order to evaluate performance, track goals, and predict outcomes
- Basic skills in any Asian language is a plus but is not required
Salary: Equivalent to salary range of $30,000-40,000
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina (temporarily remote due to COVID-19)