PLAN/PLAN Action seeks a Data Manager to work from our Las Vegas office who can organize and maintain PLAN’s data and management systems for an exciting electoral year and beyond.
The Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada (PLAN) was founded in 1994 to bring together diverse and potentially competing organizations into one cohesive force for social, economic, and environmental justice in Nevada. Since 1994, our organization has grown from 12 original founding member groups to a current membership of more than 30 groups. PLAN is recognized by the IRS as a not for profit 501c3 charitable organization. PLAN Action Fund was founded in 2012 as the political, 501c4, arm of PLAN. PLAN Action seeks to transform progressive ideas into policy through rapid response communications, legislative action, grassroots organizing, policy advocacy, electoral organizing, and partnerships with other progressive leaders and organizations in Nevada.
- Manage and protect PLAN and PLAN Action’s databases including but not limited to Voter Activation Network, and Salsa Labs.
- Develop a process and implement a process to synchronize data across multiple platforms.
- Work with the Executive Director, Policy Director, and field team to ensure our data is clean, up to date and organized in a way to maximize our base building capabilities
- Represent PLAN and PLAN Action on national and local data cohorts.
- Develop regular reports to help PLAN and PLAN Action field teams analyze data and adjust strategies as needed.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience managing data for campaigns, electoral or legislative.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Voter Activation Network, Salsa Engage, and Salsa CRM.
- Exceptional project and time management skills. Can efficiently strategize, plan, organize, measure progress and adjust resources as needed during execution of multiple projects.
- Ability to work quickly and cooperatively under pressure.
- Thinks creatively and acts assuredly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff in multiple offices with varying needs and timelines
- Ability to work cohesively with people from different backgrounds including: race, ethnicity, gender identity, citizenship status, and religion
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
The ideal candidate will be able to take care of said duties in the highest professional standards, be reliable and have the ability to adapt to last minute changes in assignment or agenda. Flexibility in a fast-paced environment is the key to success in this position.
Location: Las Vegas, NV