Work with an inspiring mix of clients from enterprise nonprofits to advocacy organizations. As a Analyst in Fundraising Strategy, you will
- Collect and analyze data for your client portfolio, including but not limited to: paid media performance, web traffic and user behavior, and email marketing.
- Analyse customer and supporter trends such as retention rates, long-term and life-time value and other metrics that will help inform acquisition, development and growth strategies.
- Identify key performance indicators, plan measurement strategies, set performance benchmarks and craft reports with data integrity.
- Analyze primary research data, such as survey results and CRM data to glean insights and learnings relevant to our client.
- Transform your analysis into data and insight narratives to make actionable optimizations and inform the bigger strategy.
- Develop effective and persuasive presentations and memos demonstrating the value of our work for client teams. Effectively present the content of these documents to both internal and external teams.
The Analytics team is the backbone of our agency, supporting efforts and people that span web development, email, social media, design, and paid media. So, if you geek out over data, want to develop groundbreaking digital campaigns that will inspire and affect change, and work with people who are talented at and passionate about what they do, then let’s talk!
The top things we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics ideally with direct experience working with a direct response or fundraising campaigns, with an emphasis on acquisition and optimization of results and ROI.
- An active and engaged collaborator who shares knowledge and asks for help when appropriate. Contributes to a supportive, inclusive, respectful, and productive environment.
- A curious, organized, methodical, and proactive mind. You like to use substantiated data to both identify and solve problems, rather than trust your gut alone. And you have the ability to clearly articulate performance, trends, and opportunities both in person and in writing.
- Experience with basic SQL commands (selects, joins, conditional statements, etc.) and data analysis skills in Excel or Google Sheets are essential.
- Knowledge of paid media analytics, with experience of working with data from paid search, paid social and programmatic display. Experience with dashboarding and reporting using solutions such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Supermetrics etc an advantage.
- Experience with web analytics suites such as Google Analytics or Omniture is essential.
- Experience with A/B testing solutions such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience with statistical methods (significance testing, regression analysis, etc) and/or additional programming languages (such as R or Python) is desirable. If you’re keen but haven’t had the opportunity this, we welcome those interested in learning as well!
Salary: Not Listed
Location: New York City