The 2020 Colorado Democratic Coordinated Campaign is seeking highly motivated, passionate and talented Data Associates for our statewide organizing program. The CO Coordinated Campaign will play a crucial role in defeating both President Trump and the most vulnerable Republican senator in the country, as well as electing Democrats down-ticket across the state.
- Design and build reports and tools for stakeholders in line with key programmatic priorities, particularly on voter engagement
- Plan, build and track multiple target universes across different modes of contact for the purpose of voter persuasion and turnout
- Respond to a ticketing system for data support requests and flags
- Build data pipelines and integrations between tools and platforms
- Support other members of the data team to complete projects as necessary
- Develop and present VAN training materials to the organizing team in statewide, small group and one-on-one virtual settings
There are no formal education requirements for this role. Some of the skills we are looking for are listed below, but if you are interested in campaign data and you only have some of these skills, you should still apply.
The ideal candidate will have some of these skills:
- Hard-working and dedicated approach to your work
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A creative and analytical mindset in approach to projects and tasks
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience using VAN
- Proficiency in Python, R, or other programming languages
- Experience in software development
- Experience using Tableau or QGIS
Data Associates will report to the Data Director but may complete projects under the supervision of Deputy Data Directors. The role is remote but you will be expected to work on Mountain time. The salary for this role starts at $4,500/month.