The Statewide Data Director is responsible for managing the EveryAction and Votebuilder (VAN) databases; Coordinates regular data trainings for staff, partners’ staff, and volunteers; Produces regular data reports and analysis.
- Administer VAN and EveryAction databases
- Function as part of the state data team to build and maintain the shared state and national data infrastructure necessary to support the campaign’s overall goals.
- Build, maintain, and recommend targets and universes for electoral programs.
- Coordinate with the Campaign Manager, Field, and Organizing Directors, and the national team to create and employ voter universes for voter contact programs.
- Arrange for ongoing training and support of coalition staff and volunteers on VAN and EveryAction, ThruTalk, ThruText, Zoom
- Produce and maintain ad hoc reports and data analysis to track, support, and coordinate partner/coalition work.
- Oversee Periscope/Civis development & maintenance of reporting dashboards
- Develop and implement data collection and integration practices from all sources including Facebook leads, VBM leads and other third-party tools & systems
- Work with partner organizations to establish and maintain best practices and standards for data collection, data acquisition, and preservation.
- Work with other departments and partner organizations to set quantitative program goals, allocate resources, track field metrics, and build reports and analysis to hold partners accountable to those goals.
- Ensure appropriate voter contact lists are available for electoral campaigns.
- Manage staff of data coordinators/consultants, review their work plans, prioritize and delegate projects and data support requests.
- Write technical documentation for internal processes
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years experience with VAN and EveryAction
- Google data studio or Tableau
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets including fluency with pivot tables and vlookup
- Advanced team project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience explaining technical processes to people from a variety of different professional backgrounds
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with Asana or similar software
- G-Suite Administration
- Experience in IT administration
- Strong SQL skills
Salary range: $60k- $70k annually, commensurate with experience, plus benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Salary: $60k- $70k annually
Location: Not Listed