Who We Are
The Climate Action Campaign (CAC) is a highly effective coalition of national climate, conservation, and progressive groups, state and local partners, and key allies working to protect clean air and promote action to limit climate change. The Campaign serves as an important center of gravity and convening body for dozens of organizations working together to win the passage of ambitious federal climate policy that is centered on investment, standards, jobs, health, and justice. The Climate Action Campaign is based in Washington D.C., not San Diego, California. Visit us online at: http://www.actonclimate.com/.
The Climate Action Campaign is seeking an Analytics Manager to join our Analytics team.
This position will report to the Director of Analytics and work collaboratively across the organization. We are a nationwide team working with a wide range of leaders and a cross-sector ecosystem of partner organizations.
The Analytics Manager supports the CAC analytics teamwork by ensuring data accuracy and consistent reporting by driving data processes and procedures. The position will also dive into our problems with eagerness to find creative solutions. A good candidate will have experience in coding languages and an eagerness to learn structures for data architecture. Other responsibilities include:
- Designs and builds upgrades to databases by collaborating with campaign staff to identify new needs and synchronizing database architecture and programming
- Maintains data integrity by setting and enforcing standards, controls, and timely record entry
- Automate pipelines structures and workbooks to support tracking and reporting efforts
- Sharing results and knowledge derived from data with Executive Staff
- Collaborate with team members to ensure data quality and uplifts learnings
- Manage analysis to support organization-wide forecasting, goal-setting, and strategic planning.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will bring:
- At least 4 years of experience managing data or database infrastructure for advocacy organizations and/or political campaigns
- Communication and relationship-building skills which include: the ability to communicate technical subjects to non–technical stakeholders, active listening, problem-solving, diplomacy, knowledge-sharing, teamwork, flexibility, patience and empathy
- Keen attention to detail with an understanding of how to find and fix errors in code and data. You notice when numbers don’t add up, and look into why not
- Moderate to advanced fluency in SQL language
The Fine Print
This is a full-time, exempt position. Washington, DC is the preferred location for this position, but candidates in other locations will be considered. CAC staff are currently working in a hybrid set-up. COVID vaccinations are required for onsite work. Staff will work East Coast hours regardless of their location.
The salary range for this position begins at $70,000-$75,000 and is commensurate based on experience. The Climate Action Campaign is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- Professional Development stipend and more
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice, and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.