Director of Fundraising Analytics
Biden for President | On-site | Short-term
Disclaimer: Progressive Data Jobs is not affiliated with any organization or campaign. We are not here to recommend any candidate nor to provide any opinions on the campaigns. This is a free and open resource, but if you are sharing this, please give us a hat tip. Thanks!
Overview: The Biden for President Campaign is seeing a Fundraising Analytics Director to lead an advanced analytics program to support and guide the Biden Campaign’s fundraising program. This person will work collaboratively with the Digital, Finance, and Budget teams to implement and execute the program.
- Manage a team of data practitioners to maximize fundraising revenue across both offline and online channels and identify high-potential acquisition.
- Facilitate day-to-day team coordination across all phases of the analytics workflow: problem scoping, ETL/data cleaning, reporting and dashboards, optimization, targeting, analysis, presentation, and stakeholder relationships.
- Collaborate with team leads on Finance, Digital, and Budget on data-driven strategy, automation, and innovation.
- Coordinate with analytics engineers to build and monitor robust data pipelines.
- Work closely across multiple teams to determine revenue projections, coordinate fundraising activity across entities, and advise campaign leadership on revenue-generating budget allocation.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience applying data and advanced analytics tools in a business or non-profit setting, with expertise in digital marketing, user segmentation, and online campaigns.
- 2+ years of using SQL professionally.
- Familiarity with concepts in statistical methods and predictive analytics in service of real-world business challenges, preferably in marketing analytics (ROI analysis, A/B testing, pricing or promotions, customer targeting, etc.)
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, communicate goals, and build consensus to work effectively within and across departments.
- A track record of managing projects with the ability to be both self-directed and to delegate tasks to others.
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems.
Additional Useful Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience using dbt
- Experience with common Fundraising Analytics tools and platforms such as NGP, ActBlue, and Action Network
- Experience with experimental design and power calculations
- Experience volunteering or working on a political campaign data team
$115,000 – $125,000 a year