Operations Elections Assistant, Fielding, Feasibility, and Pricing Research
Global Strategy Group | Remote | Short-term
Please note this position will not begin until January 2024.
Global Strategy Group (GSG) works at the intersection of business, politics, and causes. Our team is made up of a great group of professionals who come from various backgrounds in strategic communications, research, and public affairs. Our culture and values play an integral role in how we operate, and we work hard to bring passion, energy, and drive to everything we do! Global Strategy Group is the go-to public affairs, communications, and research partner for companies, causes, and campaigns. We work with our clients to build their reputations, tackle big challenges, and win.
Are you passionate about polling? Are you extremely well organized? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If so, GSG is looking for you! We are seeking a Operations Election Assistant to help our team during the 2024 election cycle.
The Operations Election Assistant will be responsible for working with our vendors to schedule telephone and online surveys. Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized, with the ability to make changes quickly as field dates and survey specifications change. Operations Election Assistants will also be responsible for assessing feasibility, providing pricing, and tracking quantitative data in our project management platform.
- Field Scheduling:
- Schedule all quantitative surveys working with vendors to ensure availability.
- Work with project teams to update field dates for all quantitative surveys.
- Update our project management system with the specs for each survey audience.
- Feasibility and Pricing:
- Work with project team members to provide pricing and assess feasibility for research projects.
- Collect pricing quotes and feasibility estimates from our vendors.
- Calculate pricing using our proprietary pricing tool and provide pricing to project team members.
- Keep track of all costs on quantitative surveys, including sampling, fieldwork, etc. and update fields in our project management system.
- Monitor daily cost updates based on survey production rates.
- Assist in approving quantitative invoices and ensure costs align with pricing estimates.
- Up to 2 years experience preferred in business administration, logistics, operations, or other related field
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Ability to be flexible and act quickly as survey specifications change.
- Team player
- Comfortable with technology and learning new programs/systems
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
The base salary for this position is between $ 45,000 to $ 65,000 commensurate with experience. GSG provides a comprehensive benefits package including excellent coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance; paid parental leave; generous time off and holidays; 401k with employer match; and additional benefits.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your information our way!
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter which highlights your relevant experience, along with why you want to be part of the team at GSG. We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Candidates who match the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation to complete your online application or participate in the interview process, please reach out to or you may call (212) 260-8813 and ask to speak to someone in Human Resources – Talent Acquisition.
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Global Strategy Group (GSG) is a full-service research, public affairs, and communications agency tackling some of today’s most complex and important challenges. With more than two and half decades of experience and a team of 150+ talented professionals, we protect and build corporate reputations, influence public affairs decision makers, advocate on important social issues, and win campaigns. We combine unparalleled subject matter expertise with data-driven insights and innovative methodologies to generate urgency among stakeholders and key audiences, delivering tangible success for our clients.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At GSG, we are distinguished by our depth of talent. Our people are team players, straight shooters, and problem solvers. We bring passion, energy, and drive to everything we do. This all comes from our closely held firm values, which have guided us since the day GSG opened its doors. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides a diverse, inclusive, and culturally rich atmosphere and are always looking for talented individuals to add to our culture.
We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.