Who We Are
The Climate Action Campaign (CAC) is a vibrant coalition of a dozen major national environment, environmental justice, and public health groups. Our goal is to reduce climate pollution and accelerate the transition to clean energy and a sustainable society in ways that support justice, jobs, improved health, and quality of life for all.
The Climate Action Campaign is seeking a Data Coordinator to join our Analytics team.
This position will report to the Director of Analytics and work collaboratively across the organization. We are a nationwide team working with a wide range of leaders and a diverse ecosystem of partner organizations.
The Data Coordinator supports the CAC analytics team by ensuring data accuracy and consistent reporting. The position will also dive into our problems with eagerness to find creative solutions. A good candidate will have experience in the environmental movement and an eagerness to learn data analytics. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining data integrity by monitoring incoming data, identifying issues, and working collaboratively to resolve any problems
- Assisting with data collection, analysis, and presentation to Executive Staff and external partners
- Leading training sessions for partner organizations on our reporting system
- Making minor updates as needed to our reporting system
Who You Are
Required Skills and Experience:
- Communication and relationship-building skills which include: the ability to communicate technical subjects to non–technical stakeholders, active listening, problem-solving, diplomacy, knowledge-sharing, teamwork, flexibility, patience and empathy.
- Keen attention to detail with an understanding of how to find and fix errors and data. You notice when numbers don’t add up, and look into why not.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Zapier
- Experience with data visualization tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Experience with non-profit CRMs like EveryAction and Action Network
- Experience with voter data tools like VAN, Catalist, or TargetSmart
- Familiarity with R and SQL
- Familiarity with federal advocacy and environmental issues
How to Apply
Apply at this link: https://climateactioncampaign.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0v3ey?source=. Please be sure to include both a resume and a cover letter:
The Fine Print
This is a full-time, exempt position based in Washington, DC. CAC staff are currently working in a hybrid set-up with on average 2-3 days in the office each week. COVID vaccinations are required for onsite work.
The salary range for this position is $55,000 – $60,000 and is commensurate based on experience. The Climate Action Campaign is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for staff and dependents
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- Commuter and dependent care benefits
- Professional development stipend and more
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice, and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.