- on our sites, through a Service or any of our other offerings;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between Progressive Data Jobs and you;
- when you interact with our other Users and their websites, mobile applications, pages or via email or print;
- when you interact with our advertising and pages on third-party websites and through third-party services; and
- whether or not such offerings, pages, advertising, anything else listed above, include links to this policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
(a) Means of Collection.
As with any other services, sites or applications, we collect certain information that may be personal information. We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through our site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); and/or
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and suppliers. Information that we may collect from such third parties would typically be the kind that falls under the following categories:
- General personal details e.g. name, title, address, telephone numbers, email address
- Resume and any details that would ordinarily be contained in such a document
(b) Information You Provide to Us (Including application information).
The information we collect on or through our offerings may include, but shall not be limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in Progressive Data Jobs’ forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, such as posting material, or requesting further services on our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with one of our offerings.
- Information that you provide by directly applying on our site or other offering for an organization's Listing, including, but not limited to, your name, contact details, details that you provide in your resume, cover letter and other documents uploaded on our site, or other offerings, and information in your answers to questions on the listing (“application information”).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on a site.
- The pages you visit and links you click on during every browser session.
(c) Member-Created Content.
One reason people and organizations use our offerings is to share content with others. Examples include when you create an organization profile, post Listings, or upload a photo. You, being an organization or individual user, also may provide information to be published, transmitted or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of one of our offerings or transmitted to other Users or third parties (collectively, “contributions“). Your contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. You receive other contributions at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other Users of the site with whom you may choose to share your contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Your contributions will be subject to our Terms of Service under which it should be noted that Progressive Sata Jobs has reserved the right to immediately remove from any of the sites, any Contribution for any reason, including violations of this agreement or any applicable laws. Please see Section II, B (4) of our Terms of Service for more information regarding contributions and particularly content removal.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information that you give us to:
- provide services or other offerings that you request;
- share it with an organization at your request by applying for a Listing on our site or other offering;
- respond to your questions or inquiries by email or otherwise;
- identify areas of interest;
- notify you about changes to our offerings or any other products or services we may offer or provide though it;
- allow you to participate in interactive and offline features of our offerings;
- allow you to connect with other Users on our sites or other offerings;
- allow you to apply for Listings through our offerings;
- allow you to request information from an organization about their programs;
- consider potential improvements to our site, services, or other offerings; and
- provide a forum to connect people and organizations, such as yourself.
Subject to applicable law, we may need to disclose your personal information to others, without first obtaining your consent, in the following circumstances:
- Complying With Law Enforcement. Like any other service, site or application, we may be asked to provide personal information about our individual users and organizations when subject to certain laws, rules, regulations, judicial or law enforcement proceedings, subpoenas, investigative demands, and other legal processes (collectively, “law”) and may disclose such information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is required by law. This may include respecting requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States.
- Preventing Fraud and Other Illegal Activity. We may also share personal information about organizations and individual users when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect both ourselves and you from people violating our agreement. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities as required by law.
- Coordinating With Third Party Suppliers and Service Providers. We may use third party suppliers and service providers to facilitate our offerings, and they may have access to your personal information. For example, we may outsource one or more aspects of our offerings to a supplier or service provider who performs services according to our requirements, such as when you make a payment. We may also share contributions made by organizations or individual users with third-party, feed partners (such as other job listing websites), in order to further promote your organization or Listings. We endeavor to select only reputable companies who share our commitment to customer privacy, but cannot be held responsible when such third-parties breach any laws or governing agreements held with Progressive Data Jobs.
- Enforcing our Agreement. In certain instances, we may have a good faith belief that it is necessary to disclose personal information in order to enforce our agreement in order to protect our offerings, Users, the public or reputation.
We do not sell or trade individual user’s personal information to marketing companies or information brokers or any other organization or individual for commercial or marketing purposes.
3. YOUR CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
If you are an individual user, Progressive Data Jobs may share your information either with your consent, or as otherwise provided in this agreement.
If you have an organization account in the capacity of a nonprofit for the purposes of hiring employees with Progressive Data Jobs, all information you share, including your organization profile, and all Listings you post, in addition to any of your contributions, may be viewable through or shared within our offerings.
Applying for organization's Listings and ATS services:
- Where an individual user requests that we share their application information with an organization by the individual user applying directly to the organization on our site, Mobile App or other offering via that organization's Listing, we make the application information available to view by the organization on our site or other offering for the purpose of the organization evaluating and processing the individual user's job application.
- We and the organization with whom we share the application information with are jointly responsible for the individual user's application information hosted on our site, Mobile App or other offering.
Here are some additional things to remember:
- Information you make available to others might be re-shared or copied by those individuals and organizations.
- We may provide you with real-time chat features and enable your ability to connect with other Users in our offerings.
- We may provide you with discussion or comment features for your use. In the event you voluntarily disclose personal information using an offering, that information, along with any content in your Contribution, communication or post, can be collected, correlated, and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from or improper and unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties. Such activities are beyond our control, and by using our offering you acknowledge that such publicly posted contributions may be copied or stored by other Users or third-parties.
- There are no privacy settings for certain types of information that you post on a site such as Listings and organization pages. This information is public for all members of the Internet. Please do not post a Listing or onto an organization page if you desire private treatment for such posted information.
4. THIRD PARTY LINKS
5. DATA SECURITY & HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. In the case that it is stored by any third parties that we use, your account information may be stored on a secured server behind a firewall. Please note, however, that despite the implementation of the above security policies, Progressive Data Jobs cannot guarantee that these security measures will prevent other third parties from unauthorized and unlawful access, use, alteration and disclosure of your personal information. As such, any transmission of your personal information to us is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You can reduce the inherent risks associated with using the Internet by exercising common sense and discretion: for example, you should choose a strong password, use different passwords for different websites and services, and use updated antivirus software.
We do our best to keep your information secure, but you must actively participate in the process of keeping your information safe. We reserve the right to analyze accounts for fraudulent or irregular behavior and we may limit use of site features in response to possible signs of abuse. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our offerings. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our site(s). Please timely report any security violations to us as outlined in the section below.
Where we share the application information with an organization on the request from an individual user, we accept no responsibility in relation to loss or misuse of the application information as a result of the organization's failure to implement and maintain appropriate safeguards to protect from the misuse of the organization's account.
6. RECAPTCHA USAGE
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY