2024 Coordinated Data & Analytics Director
We are seeking talent to help lead us to victory in 2024. We are assisting state parties by collecting resumes and applications for key roles to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket. We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, and talented Data & Analytics Directors to build winning, data-informed operations in battleground states across the country in 2024. We are looking for folks with a variety of backgrounds and experience and are dedicated to building a team that looks like America. If you are interested in a state Data & Analytics Director role for the 2024 election cycle, please submit your resume below.
By submitting your resume and information, you agree that we may share it with Democratic organizations and state parties. These roles are with individual state parties, who will be responsible for all hiring decisions, salary, and specific job duties.
These roles will be based in states across the country, and will require in person work.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Hire, train, and manage a team of data professionals to support all lanes of coordinated campaign outreach
- Work with state and national stakeholders to build voter contact and volunteer recruitment universes
- Collaborate across departments to design and build reports that track the state campaign’s programs and offer clarity and insight into the health of the organization
- Develop, maintain, and implement data standards to ensure accurate tracking and analysis of coordinated programs
- Oversee and support administration of coordinated VAN committee and voter tools
- Collaborate with departments to develop and execute trainings for staff; build and implement systems for ongoing staff support
- Other duties as assigned to support the department and the coordinated campaign’s mission
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 previous cycles of campaign experience as a member of a Data and Analytics team, or equivalent political experience in a technical role
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and work as a team to implement creative solutions to unique problems
- Experience hiring and managing paid staff
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable wrangling and analyzing large datasets
- A track record of prioritizing projects with the ability to be both self-directed and to delegate tasks to others
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience using VAN | Votebuilder at an administrative level
- Commitment to electing Democrats up and down the ticket
- Willing to relocate to a battleground state
Due to FEC regulations, only U.S. citizens or U.S. green card holders are eligible to apply for this role.
The State Party may require all employees to be “up to date” on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign’s COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location. The DNC is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited. All information provided to the DNC must be accurate and truthful. In the event that any information on your resume or related materials are found to be untruthful, the campaign reserves the right to disregard applications or take immediate disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and also reserves the right to take legal action for related damages. Accessibility Note: We invite all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you require any accommodation in the application process, you may request a reasonable accommodation.